Cis 336 Final Exam Devry - Complete Answer Essay
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@Gmail.com
Page 1 – Multiple Choice
1. (TCO 1) Most DBMS are referred to as _____________database management systems. (Points : 4) elemental linked hierarchical relational
2. (TCO 1) Data constitutes the building blocks of _____________. (Points : 4) information processing applications programming
3. (TCO 2) If a foreign key contains either matching values or nulls, the table(s) that make use of such a foreign key is/are said to exhibit __________ …show more content…
2. (TCO 4) The SQL command that lets you list the table contents is (Points : 4) insert. select. commit. update. rollback. 3. (TCO 5) The Crow’s Foot model is more ___________-oriented than the Chen model. (Points : 4) object user implementation processor
4. (TCO 5) The ___________ model is both software and hardware dependent. (Points : 4) conceptual logical condensed physical
5. (TCO 6) Which of the following commands will add a new column named FIRSTORDERDATE to the CUSTOMERS table to store the date that the customer first placed an order with the company? (Points : 4)
CREATE COLUMN firstorderdate, DATE TO customers;
ALTER TABLE customers ADD COLUMN firstorderdate DATE;
ALTER TABLE customers ADD firstorderdate DATE;
ALTER TABLE customers ADD (firstorderdate DATE);
6. (TCO 6) When modifying the data characteristics of a column in Oracle, which of the following is correct? (Points : 4)
The column size can be increased.
The size of the column can be decreased.
Changing the default value of a column will change the values of data already in a table.
If a NUMBER column is empty, its precision and scale cannot be changed.
7. (TCO 6) Which of the followig SQL commands would alter the table DEVRY and add a foreign key that