Some Facts About Mysore Essay
Heritage City…City of Palaces…Green City…Garden City…Clean City… etc., etc,
List never ends… ;-)
Let’s see what made Mysore the World Famous (not only Dasara…!!!)
Places: * Mysore Palace & all other Palaces in & around Mysooru * Brindavan Garden (KRS) * Chamundi Hill * St.Philomina’s Church (Asia’s 2nd Tallest Church)
Products: * Mysore Silks & Sarees * Mysore Sandalwood * Mysore Mallige * Mysore Peta * More Pak * YEZDI (Jawa Bikes)
Institutions: * Mysore Race Club * Mysore University * Mysore Medical College * All India Institute of Speech and Hearing * Central Food and Technological Research Institute * JSS …show more content…
* Reid & Taylor (India) Ltd. focuses on the worsted fabrics and ready-to-wear men's wear brand, positioned the fast-growing luxury segment. Reid N Taylor (India) has emerged as a leading company in the worsted segment. Reid & Taylor is the first brand in India to offer both fabrics and apparel under one label.
* Nestle India Limited, Nestle factory at Mysore among the top three companies in the world for its high quality products of Nescafe. It also produces the other products like Maggi Noodles.
* The US-based liquor giant Bacardi marked its foray into India as Bacardi-Martini India Ltd. is the Indian subsidiary, joint venture with the US parent and Mysore-based Gemini Distilleries, has its Bacardi-Rum production plant in Mysore.
* Cycle Brand Agarbatti (Incense sticks) is the market leader & flagship brand of N Ranga Rao & Sons, the largest manufacturer & exporter of quality natural incense in India.
* The Mysore Kirloskar Limited, one of the oldest companies. The Kirloskar group