Study Habits Essay
THE PROBLEM AND ITS BACKGROUND
Responsible gaming is an attitude the students need if they were to engage into playing computer online games. Developing this attitude is not a personal choice alone, it required the participation of the society. As time continues to run, our world keeps getting more advance and modernize and until now, it doesn’t stop. One of the finished products of modernization is the machine called computer. Since it was invented and being developed, it gives us benefits and brings significance to our lives. Moreover, an effect of its usage would occur. It can be in our thoughts, behaviour, actions and or in other ways. Development in computer brings many things that people don’t have many …show more content…
1. What online games are preferred by students to play?
2. How do the aforementioned games influence the students and to what extent as to:
2.1 academic performance,
2.2 study habits,
2.3 social life,
2.4 behavioral conditions and
2.5 physical and health aspects?
3. What factors influence the students to play online games?
4. What problems are encountered by the students in playing online games and how are these addressed?
5. How may the findings be utilized in crafting a guide to improve students’ academic performance and study habits?
ASSUMPTION The conduct of the study was guided by these assumptions: 1. The respondents’ answers to the questionnaire are valid and reliable. 2. Getting into online games is one of the many