The Indian Big Bazaar Essay
You have 35,000 people from every area of our company is engaged. The supplies come from companies across the country, affect the creation of fresh employment, livelihoods, strengthen local communities and the promotion of mutual growth.
Being the pioneers in India’s retail space, our formats are …show more content…
Retail market in India
The Indian retail industry is experiencing a growth of 10.6% between 2010 and 2012 and expected to increase to USD 750-850 billion 2015. Food and grocery is the largest category in the retail sector with 60 percent share, followed by clothing and the mobile segment.
• Big Bazaar has a wide range of products under one roof, the shopping together in attracting customers and their family and enjoy the experience helps.
• Big Bazaar had entered at an early stage in the industry.
• It is well-known consumer demands and helps to provide them at reasonable prices.
• It has a diversified business operating throughout India in various retail formats.
• He has the ability to obtain products from suppliers at reasonable prices due to the scale of company.
• The prices are reasonable.
• High cost of operation due to large fixed costs.
• Very thin margin.
• High attrition rate of employees
• Many of the offers and schemes fail to attract the youth.
• There is a large future scope for the retail industry in India, as income rises and consumption increases.
• Consumer preferences evolved towards the hypermarkets.
• Competition from current Indian retail companies like Easy Day, Reliance Fresh, More and other unorganized retail